ONLINE BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
I BOOKING PROCESS
- The reservation is possible only after the approval of these BOOKING CONDITIONS.
- The Customer selects the dates of a stay in the Hotel (check-in and check-out date)
- After selecting the dates by the Customer options of possible type of accommodation would appear.
- Then the Customer can choose type of room, number of persons etc.
- After pressing the “CONTINUE” button the Customer will see the total amount of a stay.
- Then the Customer should enter personal data and / or data of the company, if he needs the invoice. The Customer may also enter comments/special requests in „COMMENT” section.
- After pressing the “CONTINUE” button information about online payment will appear.
- To confirm the booking the Hotel requires 100% prepay. Please, note that prepay is NOT REFUNDABLE.
9.. When the payment is done the Customer receives confirmation from the Hotel.
II CHANGE OF RESERVATION AND CANCELLATION POLICY
- Change of a reservation can be made via e-mail (email@example.com) or by telephone (+48 22 829 48 00)
- The Hotel reserves the right to refuse the booking change if all the rooms in the given period are occupied. The Hotel will not make a refund in case the change of the date of accommodation is not possible.
- There is no possibility of free cancellation of online reservation.
- In case of cancellation of the reservation made online there is no money back.
- Payment for the reservation is non-refundable.
- Check-in time: 14:00//2:00 PM Check out: 11:00/11:00 AM
- The Hotel is not responsible for the incorrect choice of arrival date or room type.
- The prices include taxes. Breakfast is NOT included in the room rate. The additional cost of breakfast is 40 PLN per person and can be ordered by e-mail or telephone. Also the Customer can buy the breakfast during stay.